Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

awesome twist didn't see that coming!!

i have found a bug. when you are at the lockter where darnell is being held . while interacting with the lock, you can use the picture. while most of interaction with other items happen on the bg, the picture doesnt and enables Tom to move around the room. I didnt realise this until i hit the spacebar and found my self in another room. In game this can be solved by interacting with the lock again.

hope this will help

Shop Empire 3 Shop Empire 3

I really love your game !! It might just be me, but I miss the option to go full screen or at least make it larger.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

hii nice game, took a me a while to find most of them. Im still missing one though, but ill search for it another time. BTW the save game doesnt seem to work. OR am I doing something wrong to load ?

keep up the good work and im looking forward to see more!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I think the Saving feature works, sorry. I'm having no problem with it, I haven't updated the game recently and nobody else has commented on it :(

Thanks, and hope your new year is a good one!

December Problems December Problems

it is easy to play and hard to master which makes want to keep playing it !
I made it to December 3th. Definitely gonna play some more when i have time
keep up the good work

1V1 ME 1V1 ME

The game doesnt return to menu, it has no purpose :( And when you shoot at the door you get gameover ...........

nice try, maybe you should add more to it until next time !

Hit m Low 2.0 Hit m Low 2.0

154 :D

Slice Ballz Slice Ballz

a game with potention, the graphics in the menus and buttons needs to be refined but other than that it's good game. love the quest mode

btw you must be a good programmer, since the game is already ready as an app,

SilenGames responds:

Many thanks for review! Unfortunately, the graphics in the menu became worse after compression. I did it because 11 megabytes is a lot for small html5 game :( Current file size is 5 megabytes.

The Movefastinator The Movefastinator

HI you make nice games and I even fav'd this one
but the reason why i comment is because i found a bug.

The level is the one where you fall down and land on a red button,2 squares to the left and 1 sqaure down is a laser pointer. next to the laser pointer there is a bomb. 1sqaure down the bomb there is a red laser.
2squares to the left from the bomb 4 sqares up there is another red button.

the bug is that my char fell in to the level en when i pressed up it just went up towards the previous level and never return. plz fix this !!

btw keep on going and make other games ;)

WIP 1 - Love in Heart WIP 1 - Love in Heart

Nice and creative. I love it, you should make more games !!

rogerup responds:

Thanks. I will do a sequel.

Culmination Culmination

Off the Hook !!

nice and awsome game 5/5 10/10 I love to play this game but the only option missing is a score attkk where you are face many of the in game monster and defeat them ....... any awsome, game. keep doing the great job and i hope to hear lot from you here on NG .... Cheers :D