Vegeta vs. Cyborg Vegeta Vegeta vs. Cyborg Vegeta

I like your video and the story!

Only one thing though, final flahs in the stance of Big Bang attack :s

Exorz responds:

I know i know.

TD-One Shall Stand TD-One Shall Stand

I was deep in to it and wanted to know the whole story, until you stopped it in the middle ;(

Plz finish it and upload the rest, btw it needles to say that I like your work. Keep up !

Raziberry responds:

Continued next episode, don't worry!
(or just go check out my YouTube)

Awesome Guy Episode 3 Awesome Guy Episode 3

love the new paper :P

2015 better be soon XD

TheUnseriousguy responds:

no promises but hopefully late January or early February

Birds Birds

nice animation !!

Its raining Its raining

nice art and text, some voice acting would have definitely made it much better. But way to go, I am looking forward to more of content!

CuteNikeChan responds:

I agree! Thank you!

VS1 - The Centaur Warlock VS1 - The Centaur Warlock

awesome !!

JellowStudios responds:

Thank you!!

Clones Don't Listen Lego Clones Don't Listen Lego

just a little thing: Lego block in the background that shouldnt be moving are moving :( but other than that it is quite outstanding

OliverHickman responds:

Thank you, yeah i know that was the one thing that bugged me too sorry bout that, it was because i didn't have enough blue tac to secure all the parts down. Thank you again for constructive criticism and compliments :)

Battaman (Pilot) Battaman (Pilot)

voice acting could be better, but other than that nice graphics and a little bit short

keep up the good work !!

ToonymanStudios responds:

It's a Pilot-Bit it suppose to be super fast introduction. not a normal Pilot or actual Episode. the real ones will be proper!

Please! Remember to Subscribe! here on newgrounds so you can get more Content upon there release from me. just hit that little Add to favorite Heart on top Corner.

Android 18 vs Power girl Android 18 vs Power girl

some special effects would have been nice ! like when they smash eachother trought those wall. but keep up the good work. it looks interesting and neat ^^

gokuss4z responds:

Thanks dude!!

Tic Tac Shoe Tic Tac Shoe

cool story, what did you use to draw and animate ?